The composted poultry fertilizer granules are particularly suitable for lawns, ornamental gardens, beet, bulbous and tuberous plants, vegetable gardens, roses, potted plants and fruit trees. Due to the high content of organic matter, the granules improve the structure and drainage capacity of the soil, and provide a fertile soil life and a natural enrichment of the soil with microorganisms, so that the soil remains permanently in balance.
hubey poultry manure has a favorable NPK value (N = nitrogen, P = phosphate and K = potassium) of 4-3-3 + 1.3 MgO.
- NPK + MgO value: 4-3-3 + 1.3 MgO
- Improves the soil structure
- 100% organic and environmentally friendly
- Low odor through composting
- Contains no weed seeds
- High humus content
- Little dust formation
- Simple and accurate to sprinkle
- High absorption capacity of moisture
- Unwanted moss growth is prevented, constant supply flow through 'slow release' (delayed release of nutrients, a long-term effect and high level of effectiveness is achieved)
- Minimal leaching of mineral elements due to the high organic content of bound nitrogen
- No leaf burning because of the very low ammonia content
- Contains important nutrients and about 60% organic matter
- Contains calcium, magnesium and is rich in trace elements
- Pathogen free: no pathogens, unwanted molds or bacteria
- Applicable to any type of soil, in any season, except for ground frost
88% dry matter
60% organic matter
4.0% nitrogen (N)
3.0% phosphate (P2O5)
3.0% potassium (K2O)
1.3% magnesium (MgO)
10% calcium (CaO)
- Approx. 200 - 300 grams per 10 liters of coconut or soil
- Vegetable garden, beds
Approx. distribute 200 - 300 grams on 3-4 m² evenly and mix in gently
- New plantations, transplantations
Sprinkle 150 - 200 grams of granules into the planting hole
Spread the indicated amount evenly over the area you want to fertilize. Easily rake the granules in the bed or the vegetable garden. Preferably use fertilizer when rain is expected or when the area is damp. Applicable to any type of soil, in any season, except for ground frost.
Are you creating a new garden?
Then spread about 200 - 300 grams per m2 and mix in well. When planting new plants or transplanting them, sprinkle approx. 150 - 200 grams of granules into the planting hole.
The raw material comes from organic livestock.