Hubey's Organic Fertilizer Set for 100 liters of soil covers the nutrient needs of heavy-feeding plants, such as tobacco and hemp for at least 4 months.
- These pure organic fertilizers are approved for organic plant cultivation. After applying the enclosed instructions, excellent results are possible with these high-quality natural products.
- Organic plant breeding offers many advantages. Especially as far as labor is concerned. Once the soil is prepared, with a few exceptions, you just need to make sure that the plant does not get too little or too much water. The EC and pH value of the water does not need to be adjusted, it can be worked with conventional tap water.
- Overfertilization is almost impossible, because the nutrient uptake of organic fertilizers is different from that of mineral fertilizers. Whereas with mineral fertilizers the plants get the fertilizer "whether they want it or not", with organic fertilizers they can help themselves to the supply of nutrients and only absorb what they need.
- The so-called "flushing" at the end of the plant and fruit ripening is not necessary, because organic fertilizers are not stored in the form of nitrates and nitrites in the plant, but the nutrients are stored by the microorganisms in the immediate vicinity of the roots and are available to the plant as needed.
- The soil or coconut fiber can be reused several times and gets better every time. To prevent the substrate from over-acidifying, simply add a handful of Hubey Algal Lime to 50 liters of soil or coco fiber after each run. This is easy to do in a standard mason jar.
Application for Hubey STARTER KIT
1. prepare seedlings
- Well rooted seedlings (plants grown from seed) that already have at least four leaves are sprayed superficially with Hubey Veggie Boost every four days. The first time mix only 5ml to a liter of water, then apply 10ml to a liter of water at a time.
- Mix one kilo of Veggie Gold, one kilo of poultry manure, one kilo of worm humus, one kilo of Bat-Guano and 120 grams of algae lime in 100 liters of soil.
- Inoculate the well rooted plants with MT-Mix. To do this, sprinkle Hubey MT-Mix directly on the roots or in the planting hole. So much that a thin white layer is formed. Now place the plants directly into the mixed soil.
- After planting, water the first time with Hubey Veggie Boost. 10ml to one liter of water, which is half a cap of the one liter bottle.
- Continue spraying the plants with Veggie Boost once or twice a week. When the leaves become really dark green first stop spraying Veggie Boost.
- 10ml to one liter of water.
- As soon as flowering is initiated water Veggie Boost and repeat after 2 weeks.
- The rest of the time, water only with tap water, the pH of the watering water does not need to be adjusted.
1 liter Veggie Boost
1 kilo Veggie Gold
1 kilo poultry manure
1 kilo Bat-Guano
1 kilo worm humus
120 gr. red algae lime